Location: Rockaway, New Jersey
Internal Number: 17888531
Atlantic Health System is Seeking an Orthopedic Physician Assistant for a Great Opportunity in Northern New Jersey
Atlantic Health System, one of New Jersey's largest non-profit healthcare networks, is seeking a Physician Assistant to join AMG Orthopedics at Rockaway and Morristown, NJ, affiliated with Morristown Medical Center. This is an excellent opportunity for a PA interested in working for a supportive and well-established outpatient orthopedic practice with a robust staff.
Our growing team consists of highly skilled orthopedic surgeons who treat patients for all types of musculoskeletal disorders. The primary role of the PA is to assist in orthopedic cases, order and interpret diagnostic tests as well as evaluate and treat patients in the office. The ideal candidate will be familiar with giving injections, casting and splinting techniques, and have experience assisting in the OR. The majority of cases will be outpatient with occasional inpatient coverage.
Open to new graduates!
Located in Northern NJ, comprised of suburban neighborhoods, top-ranked school districts, and a charming downtown lined with delicious restaurants and local shops.
- Graduated from an accredited Physician Assistant program
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure in New Jersey
- ACLS and BLS certification required
- Minimum of 2 years of surgical experience as a PA is preferred
- Must be certified by the National Board of Certification of Orthopaedic Physician's Assistants
- Must have excellent communication and computer skills
- Must be enthusiastic. willing to learn and takes on challenges
- Strong work ethic and a team player who can work independently
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Comprehensive Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System a eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- $2500 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Voted aGreat Place to Work aa 14 years strong!
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities
To learn more about this position and other opportunities with Atlantic Health System, please email your CV to Genesis Ochoa, Physician & Advanced Practice Recruiter at Genesis.Ochoa@atlantichealth.org
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune's aTop 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work Fora list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Medical Group, comprised of 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers, represents one of the largest multi-specialty practices in New Jersey and joins Atlantic Accountable Care Organization and Optimus Healthcare Partners as part of Atlantic Alliance, a Clinically Integrated Network of more than 2,500 health care providers throughout northern and central NJ.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and, therefore, abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual or affectional orientation, national origin or nationality, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, protected veteran status, ancestry, marital status.