$5000 Sign on Bonus
A non-exempt medical office position responsible for coordinating and managing all functions of surgeries and coordinating post-surgery care.
1. Assist with triage of the surgical candidates when needed.
2. Work with hospitals to obtain information as required for surgery scheduling.
3. Educate patients about planned surgery.
4. Obtain insurance authorizations as required by individual plans.
5. Obtain all necessary paperwork and ensure it is completed in a timely manner.
6. Work in concert with surgeons to obtain medical clearances and preoperative testing as required by hospital protocol.
7. Elicit assistance from
This job listing is no longer active.
Check the left side of the screen for similar opportunities.