Labette Health has served Southeast Kansas since 1961 and is a licensed hospital providing 99 acute, intensive and inpatient rehabilitation beds.
Since our founding, Labette Health has experienced unprecedented growth as we’ve added clinics throughout Southeast Kansas as well as restored emergency and healthcare services in Independence, Oswego, and Chetopa, Kansas. In Fall 2020, we broke ground to begin the addition, expansion and renovation of our birthing center, medical/surgical unit, ICU, respiratory department, operating room and orthopedic hospital.
Additional services include:
• Level III Trauma Center & Stroke-Ready Facility
• Two Emergency Departments—Labette Health (main campus) & Independence Healthcare Center
• Four Express Care Locations: Parsons, Independence, Chanute & Oswego
• Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, OB/Gyn, Cardiology, Ophthalmology, Neurology, Physiatry, Wound Care, Pulmonary & Sleep Medicine
• General Surgery—Including Laparoscopic & Robotic Surgery
• Top 100 Hospital in the Nation for Joint Replacement
• Nationally Ranked Orthopedics, Sports Medicine—Including Foot & Ankle Specialist
• Urology, Neurosurgery/Spine
• Ear, Nose &... Throat, Endocrinology, Podiatry, Oncology
• Award-Earning Home Care
• Accredited Diabetes Program
• State-of-the-Art Imaging
• Outpatient Rehabilitation Center-Including a Medical Based Fitness Center and Two Indoor Pools
• Inpatient Rehabilitation Center
• Clinics in: Altamont, Chanute, Cherryvale, Chetopa, Coffeyville, Erie, Independence, Oswego Parsons and St. Paul
• And More-Centered Around You.