We are seeking a motivated, self-driven, and passionate team member to lead 1:1 training and group classes for people with Parkinson's disease, Stroke, MS, SCI, TBI, and balance difficulties. This position is for Movement Revolution’s- Deerfield, IL location.
Movement Revolution’s mission is:
"Empower people with neurological conditions to maximize their abilities."
Our services focus on restoring ability, create advocacy, and inspires the lives of those who walk in the door. Our expert team of Exercise Specialists put research into action and break down barriers to exercise while bridging the gap between clinical rehabilitation and community-based exercise.
We partner and collaborate with some of the most innovative clinicians and community organizations to help our clients and patients live healthier, happier lives. The Movement Revolution is the best provider of personalized Neuro-Intensive Exercise programs for people with physical disabilities and chronic diseases. Through our partnerships, we are changing the face of fitness, health, and wellness in the Chicagoland area.
Movement Revolution only hires the best:
• Innovative fitness professionals who want to help others develop healthier through meaningful behavior change.
• Leaders who are driven, punctual, and responsible.
• Professionals who are interested in a career more than a job.
• Flexible, team-oriented folks who enjoy working in a fun and collaborative environment.
Lead personal training and group exercise programs for persons with Stroke, Parkinson’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Spinal Cord Injury, Traumatic Brain Injury, Arthritis, and chronic spinal conditions such as Scoliosis, Stenosis and low back pain.
Perform detailed fitness evaluations, needs analysis, and progress notes for all clients to accurately develop personalized programs.
Have access to a car to travel between both Movement Revolution facilities and client’s homes.
Assist in building Movement’s presence and mission in the Western Suburbs. Including but not limited to: in-services, marketing, program management, and development.
Develop new community relationships, partnerships, and programs with local doctors, clinicians to sustain continued growth.
Data tracking of initial and reoccurring assessments to ensure quality program development and client satisfaction.
Perform regular research reviews to ensure our current protocols are innovative and at the top of the field.
Present to clinicians and clients on various topics as they relate to exercise and neurological conditions.
Be a coach that educates clients in current research, news, nutrition, and reasoning behind our methods in every session.
Development, marketing, and implementing new programs.
Other responsibilities include, but not limited to administrative duties, billing, scheduling, in-services, marketing, transition appointments, client retention, outcome gathering, and tracking.
Perform fitness assessments, determine exercise prescriptions, and design programs.
Design educational and homework materials for client accountability.
• Paid time off
• Healthcare stipend
• Growth opportunities and career development within a growing business.
• Performance-based incentives and bonuses.
• Assistance in certification reimbursement.
We’re looking for Team Leaders that hold:
• At least a Bachelor's Degree in Exercise Physiology (Masters Preferred)
• At least 3 years of field related experience
• Experience working with special populations (Neurological disorders and other disabilities)
• Current Personal Training Certification (R-CEP, CEP, HFS, CSCS, CPT, preferred)
Advanced specialized certifications preferred (CIFT, CSPS, FMS, Rock Steady Coaches, PWR! 4 Life Cert. Delay the Disease certs.)
• Experience leading group exercise classes
• Current CPR/AED and First Aid certifications
Internal Number: 001
About Movement Revolution
Movement Revolution is a specialized medical based exercise facility with a mission to "Empower people with neurological conditions to maximize their abilities. We have two centers in Chicago, IL, and Deerfield, IL. Our staff of Neuro Exercise Specialists transform the lives of our clients through comprehensive wellness programs that help them live stronger every day.